Little Wonder Studio Logo on disk

Pages

OK, so this picture is from a LONG time ago, these figurines with hinged wrists were designed by me after I was flown to San Francisco to tour the "Skellington Productions" facility as they were making the film Nightmare Before Christmas. I got to spend the day with Henry Sellick and his team walking through the multitude of sets, walking past model makers.. I actually got to hold the Jack Skellington and Professor Finkelstein puppets!
A couple of Days later I got to sit down at my desk and create an entire line of products based on what I had seen. Figurines, Dolls, Mechanical rolling toys, Plush, Ceramic Mugs, Key Chains... you name it.

It's true that these particular items were not made by our current incarnation Little Wonder Studio- but they were made by one of our team members and that shows how deep our toy making roots go. Actually- they go further back than that, but that's another blog post!

No comments: